Visitors to our school comment on the smart appearance of the children. Details of our school uniform are available below along with ordering information. Please remember that children are asked to have their PE kit in school at all times due to timetable variations.
- Light Blue shirt (short or long sleeved)
- School tie
- V–neck sweatshirt with school logo
- Grey trousers or grey shorts
- Dark socks
- Black shoes (no trainers allowed)
- Light blue blouse/shirt (short or long sleeved)
- School tie
- V-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey skirt or pinafore (Grey school trousers may be worn, but a skirt/pinafore is preferable)
- Plain dark tights (preferably grey) or white socks may be worn
- Black shoes (sensible)
- Light blue gingham dresses may be worn in the summer term
- A yellow polo shirt embroidered with the school logo or yellow cotton tee shirt and black shorts.
Children do P.E. wearing slip-on plimsolls or in their bare feet when the lesson takes place in the hall. Trainers may be worn for outdoor activities.
We now have a uniform in the Nursery. This consists of grey trousers or a skirt/pinafore and a school polo shirt. Please speak to the school office or a member of the nursery staff for more details.
We do not keep a stock of uniforms in School (except for ties) but we do send out order forms in May ready for September. Uniform can be ordered on the following website: www.ahyde.co.uk P.E. bags and book bags displaying the School logo can be bought in school.
For health and safety reasons jewellery (except stud earrings only) must not be worn during the course of the school day. During PE and swimming lessons earrings must not be worn; if a child cannot take out their own earrings they must not wear them for school on the days they have PE or swimming lessons.