St. Paul’s Catholic Primary School
Turner Lane, Hyde SK14 4AG
Telephone 0161 368 2934
Headteacher: Miss M Flynn
Diocese of Shrewsbury in Partnership with Tameside L.A.
School Business Manager – required for September 2021
Permanent Post, 36 hours per week, Term time only + 5 days
Grade G – Point 23 to 28
The Governors of St Paul’s are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to start in post in September 2021. The Business Manager will be responsible for all non-academic aspects of the operation at St Paul’s, including Finance, Administration, Human Resources and overall management of the Health and Safety requirements.
We are looking for a School Business Manager to join our friendly staff team. The successful candidate will be expected to: -
- have experience in Financial & Administrative Management and be able to support strategic leadership
- have a thorough understanding of relevant financial and statutory regulations
- be well-motivated, able to exercise discretion and confidentiality through line management of other staff
- have excellent time management skills and high expectations
- be supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school
- be hardworking, approachable and committed to making a difference
We can offer:
- a friendly and dedicated staff team who always strive to achieve the very best for all pupils
- a supportive and active Governing Body
Applications must be completed on the Catholic Education Service Application Form. This form is available to download from this page. Completed forms should be returned via email to the school office for the attention of Mr T Edwards, Chair of Governors.
Closing Date: Noon on Wednesday 8th September 2021
Interviews: Date TBC
St. Paul’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS clearance and sign a CES contract. Qualifications and identity evidence will also be required.