Mr Allen's Summer Challenge
To encourage the children to take part in physical activity during the summer holidays, I’ve set them a challenge to run, walk, cycle or swim 5km a week or do an hour physical activity a week. The 5km or the hour doesn’t have to be done in one go, it can be a cumulative distance throughout the week.
How the Summer Challenge will work…
- Every time you go for a walk, run, cycle or swim make a note of the distance that you have covered (it doesn’t have to be an exact distance) and what you were doing.
- You might be playing in the park with your family or dancing with some friends – that can count as well! Just write down the length of time and what you were doing.
- When you have completed your physical activity, make a note of it on the tracker I have attached to the email. If you would like to make your own fitness tracker you are more than welcome to do so.
- If you would like to complete more than 5km a week…go for it!!
- Please feel free to keep me updated about how you are getting on @MisterAllen_ or @StPaulsHyde
- Everyone who completes the challenge will receive a Mr Allen’s Summer Fitness Challenge certificate and medal.
If there are any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org