Daily and Traditional Prayers at St. Paul's
At St. Paul's, we pray in lots of different ways:
- Collective Worship regularly takes place in class - guided by staff in EYFS and KS1 and led by the children in KS2.
- All classrooms have prayer focus tables that include liturgical images and figures; as well as topic related items.
- Children's own prayers are offered at Mass.
- Time and opportunities are given for personal prayer time (especially during Advent and Lent).
- Prayer groups are held throughout the year (including before school, Rosary club during May and October).
- All assemblies and gatherings in school have a religious and prayer focus for the whole community.
We also work hard to include families in the prayer life of our school. We do this by:
- Encouraging parents and families to attend assemblies, class mass and collective worship/prayer trails.