The Parish church was opened in 1848 and currently has a population of 2790 souls. Some seventeen parish priests have Served the parish over these years and the current parish priest is Father Oliver O’Doherty
Saint Paul’s is situated as one of three churches which are about the furthest geographically from the home of our bishop Mark In the diocese of Shrewsbury. A diocese consisting of a hundred and eleven parishes.
Now that new Mass Schedules are in operation, please refer to this link: New Mass Times
This Week’s Newsletter for both parishes can be found here: This Week’s Newsletter